Mersen Presents the First Vertical Fuse Switch Disconnector with 4 Poles In One Row
- Published: Friday, 10 July 2015 16:24
MULTIVERT® 4P is the most innovative and cost-efficient market solution to realize grid disconnection on all poles (3P+N) as defined by DIN VDE 0100-444.
This only 100 mm wide footprint enables space optimization in cable distribution cabinets and enclosures. Mersen has anticipated the market trends and then innovated providing to panel builders electrical power solutions fitting their needs.
Key product features
• 4-pole switching (L1, L2, L3 and N)* acc. to DIN VDE 0100-444
• Compact design: 100mm installation width
• Busbar mounting : 185mm system
• Available in size NH3/630A and NH2/400A
• Optimized space utilization in the enclosure through compact product design
• Lower cabling expenses compared to conventionnal 4-poles switching devices
• Easy to install and short-circuit-proofed through bus bar mounting
• Cable Distribution Cabinets expenses
• Renewable energy Cabinets
• Low voltage distribution boards
* switching of all poles is allowed only for following earthing schemes: TN-T, TN-S and TN-C-S