DW Windsor Launches New Road Lantern
- Published: Thursday, 16 May 2013 12:47
Providing greater choice in the functional road lighting market, UK manufacturer DW Windsor announce the launch of a new road lantern developed for conventional light sources from 42W to 400W, including CosmoPolis and suitable for residential roads through to motorways and dual carriageways.
Specifiers seeking a quality, performance road lantern at an economical price need look no further; with CMS, dimming and switching options for minimal power consumption the DW200 and DW100 series offer a robust all-aluminium construction and flat-glass for zero upward light. Designed for mounting from 5 – 12 metres, the DW200 and DW100 provide easy on-site post-top or side entry installation with a universal mounting adapter.
Product Key Features
• Simple, robust road lantern
• Two sizes available (DW200 & DW100) covering a wide range of lamp options
• Recyclable all-aluminium construction
• Universal mounting adapter, for easy post-top or side entry installation on site
• Flat glass for zero upward light
• Ease of maintenance via quick-release latches
• Energy saving CMS, dimming & switching options
• IP66 / IK08 / Class I
• For mounting at 5 – 12 meters
• DW200: designed for high traffic road lighting including motorways & dual carriageways. Achieves the higher P & ME lighting classes.
• DW100: designed for residential & minor roads, suitable for P lighting classes