Mersen Provides Differentiating Platform of Components for Low Voltage Electrical Panels
- Published: Wednesday, 11 May 2016 11:17
As a global expert in circuit protection via fuse solutions from many decades, Mersen markets an offering of fusegear dedicated to low voltage electrical distribution and control panels with:
- Modulostar® cylindrical fuse holders
- DIN Standard NH and D0 fusegear
- NH Fuse Switch Disconnector (MULTIBLOC® - MULTIVERT®)
- Fusible Switches
- Surge-Trap® Surge Protective Devices
- Non-fused Switches
- Power Distribution Blocks
The Mersen platform of components for electrical panels is enhanced by the fact Mersen is a well renowned expert and global leader in circuit protection by fuses.
Fuse is the intelligent choice for low voltage electrical panels.
- safety to workers
- reliability to the installation
- costs savings to operations
- user-friendly solution
Global Specialist in Surge Protection
Mersen is positioned as the global specialist in surge protection :
- Unique expertise in the combination of SPD and fuse technology, one of the key topic in the SPD industry
- Bringing together the experience of the principal international manufacturing and test standards for SPDs (IEC and UL)
- World-class surge test platform, with laboratories holding accreditations for both IEC/EN 61643 (Terrassa, Barcelona) and UL 1449 Third Edition (Newburyport, MA-USA)
- Global manufacturing footprint (Spain, Mexico, China) of a comprehensive range of solutions covering both IEC and UL markets
- Innovative ranges combining surge protection and ground monitoring to provide full safety and continuity of service
- Leadership in POP (TOV) (Power-frequency Overvoltage protection) and combined SPD + POP devices (EN 50550).