Mild Steel & Stainless Steel Enclosures from CE-TEK
- Published: Thursday, 04 June 2015 08:41
CE-TEK’s CE-ST range of mild steel enclosures is available in 48 sizes with plain doors from 300mm H x 200mm W x 150mm D to 1200mm H x 1200mm W x 300mm D
• Standard finish is in powder coat RAL7035 grey
• The option to have a glazed door is offered in 18 of the sizes.
• Mounting plate and gland plates are offered as standard and protection is to a rating of IP66 for single door models and IP55 for double door units
Accessories available include:
• Roof canopy
• Internal door
• Modular frame
• Micro-perforated mounting plates
• Door stops
• Wall brackets
• Also available in RAL9010 white for refrigeration applications (sizes on application)
The range extends further to become CE-STX if stainless steel is required for harsh environments or where durability is an important factor. 22 popular sizes in brushed 304 or 316 stainless steel are available. 304L stainless steel is primarily used in the food, agricultural processing and manufacturing industries allowing equipment to be washed down without the risk of corrosion. Specification to an even higher grade of 316L can be specified for enclosures suitable for use in extreme conditions such as marine and saline environments.
• Stainless Steel accessories include:
• Rain canopy
• Inner doors
• Wall mounting brackets
• Modular kits
CE-TEK are also happy to supply a wide range of cable glands and terminals.