New Heat Weldable Lightning Conductor Clips from Furse
- Published: Thursday, 02 October 2014 18:50
Invented and developed by Furse, this range of heat weldable lightning conductor clips provides a quick, easy and reliable method of securing flat tape or solid circular lightning conductor to single ply polypropylene, polyethylene and PVC roofing membranes, where solvent welding is not applicable.
Features & benefits:
• Manufactured from high grade synthetic polymers
• UV stabilized against degradation by sunlight and non-brittle to prevent cold weather damage
• Clips available in polyvinylchloride (PVC), flexible polyolefins (FPO), thermoplastic polyolefins (TPO) and polyethylene (PE)
• Secured by hot air welding the clips are designed to enable single ply roofing manufacturers to move away from solvent welding in order to reduce volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions
• Offers all the aesthetic benefits of the existing market leading Furse non-metallic clip range, with colour matched flexible bases, so the fixings blend in with commonly available roof membrane materials, reducing the visual impact of the system.
For a free copy of the datasheet click here