Fluke Offers Free USB Thermography Stick
- Published: Thursday, 03 November 2011 09:20
Fluke, the global leader in handheld electronic test and measurement equipment, is offering a free USB stick, an exclusive ‘gateway’ to access everything the professional electrician and industrial maintenance technician needs to know about Thermal Imaging.
It contains videos, a digital copy of the 72-page booklet ‘Principles of Thermography’, a ROI calculator, links to online training, and much more. For a direct link, go to www.fluke.co.uk and click on ‘Order free USB’.
Thermal imaging can find faults fast and save downtime. Fluke offers a wide range of thermal imagers which includes the entry level Fluke Ti9 and TiS, and the latest Fluke P3 Series, comprising the Ti27, Ti29 and Ti32 for industrial, electrical and process control applications, and the Fluke TiR27, TiR29 and TiR32 for building inspection, energy audit and building maintenance applications. Fluke thermal imagers are designed to be safe, rugged and easy to use, while offering superior image quality and high productivity.
The free Fluke thermography USB stick contains:
• Brochures from the current Fluke thermal imager line-up
• A booklet on the basics of thermography
• Videos of Fluke thermal imagers in action
• Links to online thermography training
• A Return on Investment (ROI) calculator
• SmartView® software, a modular suite of tools for viewing, annotating, editing and analysing infrared images captured by Fluke thermal imagers
Fluke Thermal Imagers can be purchased from Fluke authorised distributors.
fluke,thermal imaging,electrical industry,www.e-lec.org