Fluke 1740 Series Three-Phase Power Quality Loggers Simplify Collecting And Reporting Of Critical Utility PQ Data
- Published: Tuesday, 14 November 2017 09:44
Powerful software automates analysis and reporting of data based on international standards to troubleshoot, quantify energy usage, and analyse power distribution systems
The measurement, understanding, and reporting of power quality in distribution systems requires capturing large amounts of data and then spending hours to analyse and report. With powerful software that automates setup, analysis, and reporting, the Fluke 1740 Series Power Quality Loggers simplify the collecting and reporting of critical utility power quality trends. More information about the products can be found at www.fluke.co.uk/1748
The compact Fluke 1740 Series Power Quality Loggers are used for studying and monitoring utility power quality and demand to industry standards. They offer advanced data aggregation and analysis that saves time, reduces manpower, and eliminates errors associated with traditional data collection and reporting.
The Fluke 1740 series loggers are fully compliant with the international power quality standard IEC 61000-4-30 and meet Class A requirements. They are capable of simultaneously logging more than 500 parameters for each averaging period, allowing technicians to analyse power quality in detail and to correlate intermittent events with detailed waveform data to identify the root cause of disturbances.
The included software makes it quick and easy to setup the logger, and automates the complex task of analysing and reporting the data. The software features:
• Easy setup in the field or workshop with PC application software: connect using Wi-Fi, wired Ethernet connection, or USB cable to setup the instrument, download logged data or download directly to USB memory stick.
• Energy Analyze Plus application software: download, analyse and report every measured detail of energy consumption and power quality state-of-health with automated reporting.
• One touch reporting: create standardised reports according to commonly used standards like EN 50160, IEEE 519, GOST 33073, or export data in PQDIF or NeQual compatible format for use with third party software.
• Advanced analysis: choose any available logged parameter to create a highly-customised view of logged measurements for advanced correlation of data.
An optimised user interface, flexible current probes, and an intelligent measurement verification function that allows technicians to digitally verify and correct connections makes setup easy and reduces measurement uncertainty. Connection errors are automatically indicated via an amber light on the unit’s power button which turns green once corrected. Because measurement and logged data can be viewed using a wireless Wi-Fi connection, the 1740 Series minimises technicians’ time in potentially hazardous environments and reduces the hassle of suiting up in personal protective equipment.
The loggers are rated 600V CAT IV/ 1000V CAT III for use at the service entrance and downstream.
Fluke is the market leader in portable power quality instrumentation solutions and the Fluke 1740 is the latest product in a range of products that includes the Fluke 430-II series analysers.