Rugged Fluke Laser Levels Deliver The Simplicity And Accuracy To Perform Layout Tasks Fast
- Published: Thursday, 03 November 2016 11:05
New family of laser level products provides precise reference points while surviving rough handling on the job
Fluke has introduced Fluke Laser Levels, a new line of professional-grade, precision tools that are designed to survive a one metre drop and keep working. The Laser Levels feature a fast settling, self-levelling gimbal that quickly delivers accurate reference points, expediting electrical and HVAC layouts. They can be seen at www.fluke.co.uk
The Fluke Laser Level family includes:
• Fluke-3PR (red laser) and Fluke-3PG (green laser) Point Laser Levels— self-levelling, three-point laser levels for fast, accurate layout of reference points. Accurate to 6mm at 30 metres, it includes a floor stand for fast, easy overhang and centreline measurements. The green laser (Fluke-3PG) is up to three times brighter for improved visibility in outdoor and long-range applications.
• Fluke-180LR and Fluke-180LG Line Laser Levels— self-levelling, horizontal- and vertical-cross line laser levels for rapid, accurate (3mm at 10 metres) levelling and layout.
• Fluke-LDR and Fluke-LDG Laser Line Detectors — laser line detectors for use in high ambient light settings with visual and audible indicators for ease of use. The detectors are compatible with Fluke-180LR (Fluke-LDR) or Fluke-180LG (Fluke-LDG) models and include mounting bracket for quick, steady positioning.
• Fluke-180LR System and Fluke-180LG Systems — comprehensive self-levelling, horizontal- and vertical-cross line laser level systems that include laser line detector and detector bracket for use in high ambient light settings.
All laser level models include magnetic wall brackets for easy, stable mounting.